Monday, 7 March 2016

Timeline :P

Hello...! :3

This video is about my second favorite south korean group, well I explain specific points:
*Who is BTS?
*Debut
*Discography
*Concerts in Mexico
I hope you can learn some aspects about BTS and you can understand my voice and pronunciation.

Let's see!!! :D 


I know my video isn't a big work, but I tried to explain the main things about BTS, because their history is long and then I need more time. If I have mistakes with my pronunciation or my writing, please! Correct me, I need improve my writing and speaking skills. 
Thanks!


New vocabulary:

Release: to ​allow something to be ​shown in ​public or to be ​available for use.
Announce to make something ​known or ​tell ​people about something ​officially.
Promote: to ​encourage ​people to like, ​buy, use, do, or ​support something.

Check the pronunciation here: http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary

No comments:

Post a Comment