Now in this video you can find some aspects about Africam Safari, I tried to explain information in general, because the history relating to the zoo park is long.
I talk about different points, for example: Ubication, prices, etc.
Enjoy it and sorry for my pronunciation! :P
I hope you could understand the information and maybe you will visit the zoo park in "Semana Santa".
Well, I'm honest, somethings about this zoo park wasn't know, but with this project I could learn a lot of datums of Africam Safari.
Thanks for your attention and I wait for your remarks. ;)
New vocabulary:
Allow: to give permission for someone to do something, or to not prevent something from happening.
Freely: in a free manner
Own: a person who owns something
Ring tailed lemurs:

Barbary sheep:
Grant's zebras:
Check the pronunciation here: http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary


Hi, my friend! c:
ReplyDeleteGood video!
But I found some problems with the pronunciation of "Ubication" and "Zoo" and also you pronounce something like "Mexic" c:
I think you pronunciation now is better!