Check my video and I hope you can understand me.
In conclusion, my video can helped me to improve my speaking and writing skills, also to have fun from my mistakes.
I hope you can learned a little things about me.
This is my first post in English, then I wait for your opinion about my work.
¡Hey! I hope we can be friends and I'm sorry for my English badly.
See you later! Peace! :)
I like your video! But I think I heard "primary" a little weird.
ReplyDeleteAhh! I think you need to practise "likes and dislikes", because you said "I like listen" and "I like go out".
Well, in your conclusion, "my video can helped me improve", it could not besomething like "my video can help me to improve"?
It's only a suggestion ;)
Hi! Great job and good video but you can check some expressionsand check when you have to use "to" and the pronunciation could be better but with practise everthing will be better.
ReplyDeleteHello Jackson. Well. I think that this is a good video, but you had some mistakes such as
ReplyDeleteI'm doing in an ELT program. (I’m in an English Language Teaching program)
Primary (The pronunciation of PRIMARY /ˈpraɪmeri/ )
I love listen Michael Jackson's music (I love listening to Michael Jackson’s music)
I like studying the English (I love studying the English language)
My dream is going to be a teacher (My dream is to be a good teacher)
I love learn different choreographies (I love learning different choreographies)
I love dance (I love dancing)
I love listen to Korean music (I love listening to Korean music)
I hope visit (I hope to visit)
I would like to study another career (I would like to study another major or BA)
He writes a good letters (He writes good letters)
I think is Peter Pan (I think it’s Peter Pan)
This is it (That’s it) or (That’s all)
OK, I hope you take into account these observations.
Your video is grate and we all need help.
ReplyDeletehahaha I also like SJ!
Hello Jackson, i haven´t got a lot of words for i can to say you, that.. if you put your attention in your mistakes and you correct them you can improve
ReplyDeleteMoni Q. S is not grate if not great.
Good Night